As such, it is important to set financial or budgetary limits for yourself every time you gamble online, and have the resolve to log off whenever you reach them. That way you will always "live to fight another day" and in the spirit of any fierce African tribesman, be ready to take a stand and win your funds back.
Here at GamblingAfrica.com, as a proponent of only the safest, securest and most trustworthy online gambling sites, we want you to have the best online gambling experience possible. However, we can only provide you with a list of the best sites to play on - the responsible gambling part is completely up to you.
Legal Age to Gamble
Part of that responsibility is acknowledging that the legal gambling age in most countries is 18, which means unless you are 18 or older, you should leave this site right now, and wait to return on your 18th birthday.
If you are of legal gambling age and have children that are computer-savvy, be sure to log off properly after each and every online session, and do not keep your gaming site usernames and passwords lying around. In fact, we recommend that you acquire reputable parental control software such as Net Nanny.
Key Points to Remember
Here are a few key points to remember with regards to responsible gambling:
- If you are a problem gambler, seek treatment and stay clear of online gaming sites.
- Set an affordable per session/per day gambling budget and stick to it no matter what.
- If you are unsure about a game, play it for free before you play it for real money.
- Don't be afraid to log off after a big win, as a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
- Online gambling should first and foremost always be fun, so stop if it ceases to be.