NairaBET Sportsbook Overview
NairaBET was founded by Akin Alabi, a well-known Nigerian entrepreneur, author, philanthropist, motivational speaker and politician. After being exposed to online gambling on a visit to the UK, he began writing ebooks instructing Nigerians on how to gamble online. Until then there were no 100% Nigerian sports betting websites, and recognising this, Alabi launched the nation’s first - NairaBET.
Today NairaBET is not only the largest and most popular internet sportsbooks in Nigeria, but one that rivals even the busiest offshore-owned and operated online bookmakers. Thanks to NairaBET, no longer is it necessary for Nigerians to seek out Nigerian-friendly betting sites, i.e. online sportsbooks that sign up Nigerian betting fans, but don’t typically offer the Naira as one of their accepted currencies.
NairaBet is 100% for Nigerians, which is reflected in its vast selection of betting lines lead by football (soccer). Because football is the most popular sport in Nigeria, it’s football betting lines that take pride of place on the sportsbook’s homepage. At time of writing, NairaBET offered 239 individual football lines to bet on from teams, leagues and nations across the globe. If there is football action, NairaBET has it.
Football aside, NairaBET has betting lines on sports like basketball, cricket and table tennis, and just about everything in-between. Like all premier online sports betting sites these days, NairaBET offers In-Play betting so you can bet on games, matches and events while they’re underway. Fast and efficient 24/7 customer service plus safe and trusted banking methods adds to NairaBET’s impressive appeal.
Soccer Betting - Available Leagues
On NairaBET you’ll encounter a wide and regular array of competitive football (soccer) betting lines like:
Other Sports You Can Bet On at NairaBET
There are many premier international sports and events you can wager on at NairaBET such as:
- Aussie Rules Football
- Motor Sports
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
NairaBET Main Features
The biggest and most important feature of NairaBET is that it’s a 100% Nigerian-focused online sports betting site, which means it’s geared specially for Nigerians and their betting tastes. Add to that the sportsbook processes all bets in Naira, which means if you live in Nigeria you don’t have to rely on a calculator or a currency converter to work out how much you’re depositing, wagering or withdrawing.
Another main feature of NairaBET is how easy and fast its website is to navigate. In other words, its site is laid out in such a way that even the most inexperienced online betting fans will find it easy to sign up for an account, make safe and secure deposits, and get betting in no time at all. Online bookmakers are about convenience, so the easier and faster a site is to navigate, the more popular and frequented it is.
In addition, NairaBET caters to casino fans with its online casino game facility where you’ll find a host of lucrative and exciting games including online slots, progressives, table games, video poker, sports poker and more. Best of all, you can bet on sports or play casino games using the same NairaBET username and password and no matter if you access the website on a PC, laptop or your smart phone or tablet.
Key NairaBET Features Summary
The following features make NairaBET such a popular online sports betting and gaming destination:
- NairaBET is 100% Nigerian-friendly
- Accepts Nigerian Naira as its official currency
- Offers sports betting lines from all over the world
- Allows players to sign up from other countries
- Boasts competitive odds and betting markets
- Has an easy to navigate and sign up with website
- Allows betting over the phone (with the same username)
- Has fast and reliable online betting facilities
- Features the rules of how to safely bet online
- Welcomes credit cards and other safe payment options
- Has online casino games as well as virtuals
- Boasts around the clock customer support
NairaBET for Mobile Devices
These days mobile gaming is almost as prevalent as traditional online betting amongst sports betting fans, which is why NairaBET is 100% mobile-friendly. Long gone are the days when you had no choice but to make all of your virtual bets on a desktop PC, notebook or laptop, since now pretty much all late model smart phones or devices can be used to create a ‘mobile virtual bookmaker in your pocket.’
In fact, Nigeria has one of the most sophisticated cell phone and internet infrastructures in Africa, which makes it the ideal setting for a high traffic online sportsbook like NairaBET. All you need to ‘bet on the go’ is a smart device, a connection to the internet via 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi or LTE, an account with NairaBET and the means to deposit and withdraw funds. You must also be 18 or older as per Nigerian gambling laws.
NairaBET is a multi-operating system platform which means you can sign up, make deposits and bet no matter what brand of smart phone or tablet you have, such as a Samsung, Huawei, Apple or Nokia to name a few, or what operating system you’re using, such as Android, Windows or iOS. The site has been designed to accommodate all devices which is another reason NairaBET is so highly favoured in Nigeria.
Sports Betting Bonuses at NairaBET
To reward players, NairaBET has a number of attractive sports betting bonuses and promotions such as:
- NairaBET Goalless Draw Money Back: If you lay a single pre-match bet on 1 X 2 on any English Premier League match and the game ends in a goalless draw (0-0), NairaBET will refund your original bet in full.
- One Game Cut Your Ticket Promotion: If your multi-game ticket is ruined by only one wrong result, NairaBET will pay you 10% of your projected winnings up to a maximum of N100,000 (excluding the game that ruined and any bonuses).
- 100% Bonus on Accumulator Bet: NairaBET will increase its bonuses to you the more bets you add to your betting slip.
- Double Your Odds on Lucky 15, 31 & 63: Whenever you have only one winner (i.e. you only win one line of all your bets) NairaBET will automatically double the odds of that winner so that you win more. (The only catch is that your stake on that line will be removed).
How to Process Payments at NairaBET
(insert screen shot of the cashier page)
NairaBET has partnered with a handful of safe, trusted and effective payment methods including:
- GT Bank
To deposit or withdrawal funds at NairaBET, all you have to do is go to the banking page once you’ve logged in with your username and password. There, choose a payment option from the list provided that suits your particular needs and budget, and then follow the easy onscreen instructions. You can follow this process for both deposits and withdrawals.
NairaBET Contact Details
NairaBET is a 24/7 online bookmaker which means its customer service agents are reachable around the clock via phone and email. It also has a postal address if you would like to write a letter or pay a visit to the bookmaker in person.
- Customer care telephone: 0700 NAIRABET / 070 0624 72238
- Email address: email@example.com
- Physical address: Suite A1, De Cherub Mall Plaza,
KM 18, Lekki-Epe Expressway,
Alpha Beach Junction,